COVID-19 Update – April 7, 2021
In response to Premier Ford’s announcement today about a Province-wide Declaration of Emergency and a Stay-at-Home Order being in effect as of April 8, 2021 at 12:01 a.m., please review the following:
- STILL IN EFFECT - The Municipal Office is closed to the public.
- Staff can be reached by telephone (please leave a voicemail) or email. A full staff directory with extensions and email addresses can be found on our website.
- Appointments with staff MUST be made PRIOR to arriving at the Township Office.
- Council and Planning Advisory Committee Meetings will be held virtually until further notice.
- Our Landfill will remain open. We will be accepting DEBIT ONLY – no cash until further notice. Please wear a mask when talking to staff.
- Water Sample drop off will be unavailable at our Office until further notice, please take your sample to the Renfrew County Health Unit at 450 O’Brien Road, Suite 106, Renfrew.
Many of our services are available online!
Check out our website at mcnabbraeside.com
Sign up for preauthorized tax payments today! Paying your taxes by pre-authorized payments means eliminating the chore of writing cheques and ensuring your payment reaches the Township office by the due date. You'll never have to worry about remembering to make a payment or paying the cost of postage or incurring a possible late fee. Check out our website for details.