COVID-19 Update - January 7, 2021
COVID-19 Update – January 7, 2021
In response to Premier Ford’s announcement on December 21, 2020 about a Province-wide Lockdown, the Township’s Emergency Control Group has recommended the following:
- Effective January 11, 2021 - The Municipal Office will be open (by appointment only). Staff can be reached by telephone, email or by making an appointment prior to arrival. Please call 613-623-5756 to make an appointment in advance of attending the office. Failure to make an appointment will prevent you from entering the Township Office. Staff extensions and email addresses can be found on our website.
- Council and Planning Advisory Committee Meetings will be held virtually for the month of January and can be accessed through our website.
- Our outdoor rinks will be opening soon and available to use at your own risk – maximum 25 people on the rink at a time. Our facilities (change rooms and washrooms) will remain closed so please plan accordingly.
- Our Landfill will remain open. We will be accepting DEBIT ONLY – no cash until further notice. Please wear a mask when talking to staff.
- Water Sample drop off will be unavailable at our Office until further notice, please take your sample to the Renfrew County Health Unit at 450 O’Brien Road, Suite 106, Renfrew.
Many of our services are available online!
Check out our website at mcnabbraeside.com
Sign up for preauthorized tax payments today! Paying your taxes by pre-authorized payments means eliminating the chore of writing cheques and ensuring your payment reaches the Township office by the due date. You'll never have to worry about remembering to make a payment or paying the cost of postage or incurring a possible late fee. Check out our website for details.