COVID-19 Update – February 10, 2021
In response to Premier Ford lifting the Stay at Home Order and Lockdown Restrictions in Renfrew County, the Township’s Emergency Control Group has recommended the following:
- Effective February 11th, 2021 – An appointment to enter the Township Office to make a payment or drop something off etc. is no longer required, however you must make an appointment in advance if you wish to meet with a staff member. Staff can be reached by telephone or email (a list of extensions and email addresses can be found on our website).
- The Regular Council Meeting on February 16, 2021 will be held virtually via Zoom and can be accessed through our website.
- March meetings will be held in person, however this is subject to change.
- Hockey will now be permitted on our outdoor rinks at your own risk – maximum 25 people on the rink at a time. Our facilities (change rooms and washrooms) will remain closed so please plan accordingly.
- Our Landfill will remain open. We will be accepting DEBIT ONLY – no cash until further notice. Please wear a mask when talking to staff.
- Water Sample drop off will be unavailable at our Office until further notice, please take your sample to the Renfrew County Health Unit at 450 O’Brien Road, Suite 106, Renfrew.
Many of our services are available online!
Check out our website at mcnabbraeside.com
Sign up for preauthorized tax payments today! Paying your taxes by pre-authorized payments means eliminating the chore of writing cheques and ensuring your payment reaches the Township office by the due date. You'll never have to worry about remembering to make a payment or paying the cost of postage or incurring a possible late fee. Check out our website for details.