LICENCES AND FEES
Commissioner of Oaths:
- $5.00 (residents)
- $30.00 (non-residents)
The Clerk’s Department can help you with documents that require signing before a Commissioner for Taking Oaths.
Commissioners are usually available at the Township Office during regular office hours, please phone before coming if you want to make sure someone is available to assist you.
The person(s) swearing the affidavit must appear before the Commissioner with proper identification. Identification should be original photo identification such as a Driver’s License or passport.
- Marriage License: $125.00
- Civic Marriage/Union Service: $300.00-$350.00
- Refreshment Vehicle License: $175.00
- Commercial or Unique Entertainment Event Permit: $750.00
- Tax Certificate: $30.00
- Zoning Compliance Report: $50.00
- N.S.F. Charge: $25.00 for each cheque
For a full list of administration related fees or for more information on the items listed above, please see Schedule “A” to our Fees and Charges By-Law here.
Building and Septic
- Minimum Permit Fee: $100.00
- Request for Septic Records: $50.00 each
For a full list of Building & Septic related fees or for more information on the items listed above, please see schedule “B” & “C” of our Fees and Charges By-Law here.
- Tipping Fee at the Landfill Site: $2.00/bag
- Material Flat Rate (200 kg and under): $15.00
- Tipping Fee at the curbside (for additional bags): $2.00 for each yellow tag
- Blue boxes are available at the Municipal office for $7.00 each
For a full list of Waste Management related fees, or for more information on the items listed above, please see Schedule “F” of our Fees and Charges By-Law here.
Boat Launch Parking
- Day Pass: $10.00 per vehicle using the boat launch
- Annual Pass: $50.00 (residents) plus $5.00 to add a second vehicle (of the same household)
- Annual Pass: $75.00 (non-resident)
- Ball diamond rental: $25.00 per game per diamond
- Ball Tournaments: $85.00 – 675.00 (see Fees and Charges By-Law)
Braeside RA Centre
- Hall rental: $25.00-$125.00
- Security Deposit: $50.00 - $100.00
Waba Cottage Museum
- Museum Entry: $2.00 (adults) $5.00 (family) Children under 12 are free!
- Wedding Ceremony & Photos: $250.00 (plus $100.00 refundable security deposit)
For a full list of Recreation related fees, or for more information on the items listed above, please see Schedule “G” of our Fees and Charges By-Law here.
Dog Tags - Before March 31
- 1st Dog: $12.00
- 2nd Dog: $12.00
- 3rd Dog: $30.00
Dog Tags – After March 31
- 1st Dog - $24.00
- 2nd Dog: $24.00
- 3rd Dog – $60.00
Replacements Tag: $2.00 each
Kennel License: $250.00
For a full list of animal control related fees, or for more information on the items listed above, please see Schedule “I” of our Fees and Charges By-Law.
All fees and Charges, including the ones listed above, can be found in our Fees and Charges By-Law.