The Township is dedicated to making its facilities and programs accessible to everyone. Work continues on an on-going basis to remove any barriers that may prevent persons with disabilities from being able to gain full access to the Township and also to ensure that Council members, Township employees and volunteers are trained to provide services and assistance to persons with disabilities when required.
- Accessibility Feedback Form
- Accessible Standards for Customer Service Policy
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation Policy (IASR)
- Committee Application Form
- Notice of Disruption of Service Form
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation Workplan
- Multi Year Accessibility Plan - 2017
- 2018 Accessibility Annual Status Report
Copies of the 72 Hour Emergency Preparedness Guides for People with Disabilities are also available at the Township office.
The Ontario Trillium Foundation continues its support of healthy and vibrant communities across Ontario by financially supporting our Red Pine Bay revitalization project. With Trillium’s assistance, we have built an accessible, mobile washroom system that is being utilized at Red Pine Bay.
All accessibility documents are reproduced in PDF format for the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you have not already downloaded your free reader, go to www.adobe.com to get yours.